1. VSCO Cam – Of all the photo editing apps out there, this one is by far my favorite. You can edit just about everything element of the photo from this app. Exposure, shadows, clarity, contrast, skin tone, and a lot more. The filters aren’t cookie-cutter, you can genuinely tell a difference between each one. Whether your photo style is clear + bright, or vintage + faded, VSCOcam is a standout.
2. Fitbit/MyFitnessPal – I included MyFitnessPal because I also have that one on my phone, but since getting my Fitbit for Christmas, I check this app multiple times a day. The interface is amazing, easy to navigate, and it’s fun to check in on your steps whenever you want throughout the day. It also has a “water-tracker” (for lack of a better term), which has inevitably become a daily challenge to see how well I hydrate.
3. Clue (this one’s for the ladies) – A friend told me about this months ago, and it’s the best cycle tracker out there. At the end of the day, I enjoy adding all my data for that day. You can import pain, sexual activity, moods, whether you take your birth control, and so much more. You can also export your data and have it emailed to you (just in case something happens to your phone). The interface design is beautiful; it’s easy to use and helps me feel confident.
4. Timehop – Timehop is my guilty pleasure app. I didn’t jump on the bandwagon until a month or two ago, but I really dig. Looking at old photos is super fun for me, and Timehop does all the work for me. I think it’s cool to be able to see what I was doing 2, 3, 7 years ago on a particular day. Cheers to the creators of Timehop, for sure.
5. Bloglovin’ – This is my favorite way to keep up with my favorite blogs. I was excited when they rebranded themselves and cleaned up the web/mobile interface. It’s pleasant to look at, easy to read, and since the recent “Collections” update, easy to organize posts I want to save. Super great.
What is your most used app? I’m always down for trying new things.