- Hand Lettering Co. – I bought this mug.
- Sarah Hearts downloadable wallpapers
- Disney’s movies for the next four years? All of them please.
- Holiday family time means it is time for this.
- “Prayer invites Jesus to dwell in the midst of the cares and concerns we have for our husbands. It changes the dynamic.” via
- Walk In Love’s newest collection.
- This quote: “God has promised to supply all our needs. What we don’t have now we don’t need now.” Elisabeth Elliot
Another Monday, friends! I’m determined this week to treat the weekday like I would a Saturday/Sunday. Internally, I mean. Not frazzled or anxious, but free and capable and productive and confident.
That cup is cute! I’m going to borrow the background. It’s so pretty! I love Disney! I can’t wait to see those! Happy Monday.
A fourth Toy Story? YES, please. I think we need to get the gang back together and watch that one with our very own Buzz with us :)
Chelsea B.E. says
Haha, Ashton I love that idea!