Over halfway through 2021 and Beautycounter has launched some super cool new formulas! If you’re new to Beautycounter or simply don’t have the time to explore it, the website can be a bit overwhelming, so hopefully this easy breakdown can be a help.
Think Big All-in-One Mascara ($27)
- Clean and effective: The carbon black-free formula delivers bold color and instant volume, lift, and fullness.
- Lash-care conditioners: Tripeptide technology strengthens for stronger, longer, and fuller-looking lashes.
- Precise, effortless application: A soft, molded brush dispenses the perfect amount of formula and defines each lash from root to tip with ease.
- Tripeptide technology: A blend of lash-care conditioners helps lashes appear longer, fuller, and stronger.
- Panthenol (provitamin B5): Nourishes and conditions lashes, while biotinyl-tripeptide helps support stronger, healthier-looking lashes.
- Rice bran, calendula, and carnauba waxes: Help to build creamy volume with a weightless feel.
- True black pigment: Gives lashes dramatically rich black color without the use of carbon black, which we prohibit as a potential carcinogen and organ system toxin.
Lid Glow Cream Shadow ($24)
- Beautiful payoff and buildable color: Glowy, never glittery color that instantly illuminates eyes and won’t crease with wear.
- Lid-loving ingredients: Cooling cucumber and calming chamomile help soothe and hydrate, while coconut oil and shea butter nourish delicate eyelids.
- Easy on the eyes: The double-duty doe foot applicator (and your fingers) are the only tools you need. Apply anywhere and everywhere for a quick wash of color, a seriously smokey look, or even subtle liner.
- Pearlescent blend: Each shade is formulated with a unique blend of pearlescent micas for a light-catching, soft-focus effect that’s glowy, not glittery.
- Botanical-based polymer: Known to defend against signs of aging that can be caused by environmental aggressors, while providing color-true payoff.
- Cucumber and chamomile extracts: Cucumber is known for its essential vitamins, minerals, and cooling properties, while chamomile is known for its calming properties. Together, they help soothe and hydrate the delicate skin on eyelids.
- Coconut oil and shea butter: Make for a buttery, non-greasy texture to help nourish and moisturize lids.
Countertime Carry-On Set ($135)
Take your favorite age-defying routine on the go in portable, refillable, TSA-friendly minis that come inside a stylish, reusable pouch. This set includes the entire Countertime regimen — each product is formulated with Retinatural Complex for retinol-like results (without potential skin irritation or sun sensitivity). Proven to visibly firm, brighten, and plump the skin, this mini set welcomes you to the new age of aging well.
Retinatural Complex: We took two of the most powerhouse plant-derived ingredients available and created a scientific breakthrough. Bakuchiol has been shown to provide skin-care results that are comparable to retinol—without harmful side effects such as skin irritation and increased sun sensitivity—and Swiss alpine rose boosts the skin’s antioxidant defense.
After just four weeks of use*:
- 97% said skin texture felt smoother
- 88% said skin looked more youthful
- 91% of participants said skin felt renewed and looked revitalized
- 88% said Countertime reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Glow First Priming Serum ($59)
- A double-duty essential: Instantly hydrates and preps skin for the perfect canvas for long-lasting makeup, while helping to provide pollution defense from skin-drying environmental aggressors for your best-looking complexion with each use.
- Powerful skin care: Jojoba bubbles and tripeptides instantly deliver hydration to skin for a plumper-looking, smooth surface.
- Responsible sourcing and sustainable packaging: This is a feel-good glow, thanks to responsibly sourced mica and recyclable glass bottle packaging.
- Microdroplet technology: ~4,000 encapsulated jojoba ester bubbles suspended in a tripeptide-infused gel-serum. Designed to burst on application to provide fresh hydration and optimal smoothing benefits.
- Jojoba esters: Known to mimic skin’s natural oils, they promote moisturization for an even complexion—without feeling heavy or greasy.
- Tripeptides: Help provide pollution defense from skin-drying environmental aggressors. Clinically shown to help brighten and even skin tone, boost skin elasticity, and minimize the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Biopolymer: A natural film-former derived from red algae and tara gum that helps smooth the skin’s surface and improve makeup wear.
- Responsibly sourced mica: Mica is an ingredient that’s widely used in cosmetics to create the shimmery glow we all know and love. But the mica industry can come with some serious transparency issues. To date, we’ve audited 100% of our trusted mica suppliers in person.
Leave a Reply