I’m glad you’re here!
First, if you want, read about why I choose Beautycounter in the first place.
Second, a little about Beautycounter. From left to right: This video is a short fly-over about the company; why clean ingredients matter; the myth about direct selling.
Beautycounter is aiming to make products full of ingredients that help you and free of those that don’t.
I’ll admit, one of my favorite things about the company isn’t their hard and fast refusal to use harmful ingredients — though the more I learn, the more it’s becoming important to me — but their goal of creating products that truly perform while still being good to use.
Fill out this form and have a custom skincare routine created just for you!
Beautycounter Blog Posts:
- reasons you might consider saying a faith-fueled Yes to a new opportunity
- Also: Thoughts on 9 Beautycounter Products (and one collection)
- Try Something Different | Safer Swaps
- A quick, pretty, clean makeup routine
- Budget-Thoughtful Ways to Try Beautycounter
- Host a pop-up, online or in-person! It’s easy and your can earn GREAT rewards.