How it works
A Beautycounter Pop-up is more than a party – it’s an opportunity. As a Host, you’re inviting your loved ones to learn more about safer alternatives to the beauty products they’re already using. And remember, I’ll be there to help you from start to finish!
The perks of hosting
We value our Hosts! And they are rewarded. As soon as a Pop-up reaches two unique orders totaling at least $250, Hosts are eligible to order one full-size product at half-off. (And the perks only grow from there!) Friends can’t make it? They can still shop your Pop-up online.
Why host a pop-up?
- Advocate for safer beauty
- Earn valuable perks and rewards
- Create a fun gathering for friends and family in your home
Even easier, why host a pop-up online?
- You are already on Facebook.
- No cleaning required.
- It’s fun!
- Bad storm? No cancellation needed.
- Family and friends from all over can be included!
- No makeup, messy ponytail? Who cares?
- No babysitting required.
- Earn amazing rewards!
- Pop in and out when it’s convenient for you.
- Hang out with friends without risking COVID spread.
What would you do as host of an online-pop?
- Invite 15-30 people – post on your Facebook page, send a text or email to them with the link
- Comment on things I post, participate in games we might play, show excitement!
- Post photos of your favorite Beautycounter products and why you love them. If you don’t have any products YET, share what’s on your wishlist!
- Tag friends in ‘party’ posts, especially if you see something you think they would like.
- Ask questions! Your friends probably have the same ones.
- Thank everyone who ‘comes,’ especially those who order during your party.
How to plan your in-person pop-up
- Choose the date, time, and place that work for you.
- Invite your friends to learn how we’re changing the beauty industry. Pick up the phone, send emails, or drop invitations in the mail.
- Keep it simple. Share products and have fun.