Make working for yourself work for you.
Income, flexibility, community, and purpose are just a click away. (That’s something to celebrate.)
What if you could provide your family, friends, loved ones and yourself with clean, pretty, high-performing and safer products? And what if the opportunity was also rewarding financially and could help you reach personal, work, home, ministry or generosity goals?
Are any of the below sentences correct about you?
- Eating well, exercise, and living a healthy lifestyle is valuable to you
- You enjoy makeup and skincare, even a little bit
- Impacting the environment positively is something that matters to you
- You are pregnant or just had a baby, and you’ve started checking product labels for the ingredients you can’t use
- You’d love a job you could do from home, in car line, during nap time or any other time if you have access to the internet :)
- Advocating for safer products is a goal you can get behind
- Organic and natural products are important for your kids, but not so much for you or your spouse
- Extra money each month sounds nice, and you have a personal goal or hope for your family you’d like to reach
- You value authenticity and transparency and thoughtfulness
- You hear all about “clean beauty,” but aren’t sure what it actually means
If yes, you’re in the right place. I would love for you to join my team!
Start your business with ONE investment: the Digital Kit ($50) or Enrollment Kit ($98).
As a consultant, you have an inside track on Beautycounter news. You receive a 25% discount when you shop. And you can earn 25-35% commission from each sale.
The Digital Kit includes access to product training and education, business analysis and tracking, and digital marketing tools. You’ll also get your own personal website to promote your business and share with customers so they can shop with you directly.
Why I enjoy it…
A few months ago I took an adventurous step to become an advocate (which is really what consultants are) and it’s been a wonderful decision in a handful of areas. Working with Beautycounter has rewarded me with a few surprising and fun ways:
- These beautiful, effective products benefit my skin and make taking care of my body a joy.
- I love the flexibility of working at my own pace and giving however many hours a week to this little business I choose.
- Educating others on how safer products can positively impact their health has become another way I want to love my people.
- I am inspired on the regular by women who are part of the Beautycounter community. And I LOVE having yet another thing to talk about with friends new and old.
- I admit to feeling a sense of joy by financially contributing in small ways to our family. (Although John says that if I can basically fund my Beautycounter purchases, he would call this venture a success. Haha!)
Not sure yet?
I know how you feel. It took me about a year, maybe more, to take the step. But if you thinking this might be something you’d like to do, please email me!
If you aren’t ready to become a consultant, here’s another way to join the movement:
If you’re looking to make the switch and save on cleaner beauty products, becoming a BAND OF BEAUTY MEMBER is a great start. By signing up, you get:
- A FREE welcome gift when you spend $50+
- FREE shipping on order over $100
- 10% Product Credit
- Exclusive Members Only offers