What if you could provide your family, friends, loved ones and yourself with clean, pretty, high-performing and safer products? And what if the opportunity was also rewarding financially and could help you reach personal, work, home, ministry or generosity goals?
A few reasons to consider joining me…
- Eating well, exercise, and living a healthy lifestyle is valuable to you
- You enjoy makeup and skincare, even a little bit
- Impacting the environment positively is something that matters to you
- You are pregnant or just had a baby, and you’ve started checking product labels for the ingredients you can’t use
- Save on the things you already buy
- You’d love a job you could do from home, in car line, during nap time or any other time if you have access to the internet :)
- Advocating for safer products is a goal you can get behind
- You can build your own team
- Organic and natural products are important for your kids, but not so much for you or your spouse
- You enjoy setting goals & reaching them
- Extra money each month sounds nice, and you have a personal goal or hope for your family you’d like to reach
- You value authenticity and transparency and thoughtfulness
Start your business with ONE investment: the Digital Kit ($50) or Enrollment Kit ($98).
As a consultant, you have an inside track on Beautycounter news. You can then choose from a range of temporarily discounted Starter Sets (40-44% savings!). Starter sets are not required when enrolling as a consultant but they are highly valuable and helpful. You receive a 25% discount when you shop. And you can earn 25-35% commission from each sale.
The Digital Kit includes access to product training and education, business analysis and tracking, and digital marketing tools. You’ll also get your own personal website to promote your business and share with customers so they can shop with you directly.
Why I enjoy it…
A few months ago I took an adventurous step to become an advocate (which is really what consultants are) and it’s been a wonderful decision in a handful of areas. Working with Beautycounter has rewarded me with a few surprising and fun ways:
- These beautiful, effective products benefit my skin and make taking care of my body a joy.
- I love the flexibility of working at my own pace and giving however many hours a week to this little business I choose.
- Educating others on how safer products can positively impact their health has become another way I want to love my people.
- I am inspired on the regular by women who are part of the Beautycounter community. And I LOVE having yet another thing to talk about with friends new and old.
- I admit to feeling a sense of joy by financially contributing in small ways to my other joys (this blog, coffee dates with friends, gifts, books, etc). (John says that if I can basically fund my Beautycounter purchases, he would call this venture a success. Haha!)
Not sure yet?
I know how you feel. It took me about a year, maybe more, to take the step. But if you thinking this might be something you’d like to do, please email me!
If you aren’t ready to become a consultant, here’s another way to join the movement:
If you’re looking to make the switch and save on cleaner beauty products, becoming a BAND OF BEAUTY MEMBER is a great start. By signing up, you get:
- A FREE welcome gift when you spend $50+
- FREE shipping on order over $100
- 10% Product Credit
- Exclusive Members Only offers